Love with Life

 I want you to know what it feels like to

be in love with the life that you are living.

I want you to know what it feel like to

wake up in the morning and be grateful

for another day, every day. I want you to

have all of the energy you need to live

the life you want to live. I don't want you

to be scared of the unknown--I want

you to see the unknown as a beautiful

puzzle that you will be able to build on

your own. You are capable of building

your dream life--one that you look back

on in the future and are completely in

awe of. I don't want you to look back

and regret not making the move you

doubted you could do. You can do 

anything. Start by believing in what you

don't believe you are capable of. Start

by letting go of the strings attached to

your past. Start slowly. It won't happen

all at once but it will happen as it needs

to. Please, don't doubt yourself and

remember you don't need anyone else to

believe in you for your dreams to come

true. You deserve to believe in yourself

and let that energy carry you through.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's pretty amazing at loving

Hey

There's a girl