SUNSET

 

                                      


Orange, the color of youth

Neither too bright nor too dark

Like a mix between a rose and a sunflower

Young and joyful, sharp as a spark


When the sun's going down

And I look at the waves among the sea

The yellow glow mixes with red sky

Ans it all looks ornage to me.


The horizon, so colourful and creative

It tells me they'll be another chance

I sit on the beach, the water brushing my feet

And watch the colour dance.


It fills me with a hope

I'll try out tomorrow again

And I'll wash away all my problems

Not let them leave any stain.


It's ornage, enthusiam is its forte

It gives us all a wish to shine

I want to create something as pretty as a sunset now

And tomorrow's going to be called mine.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's pretty amazing at loving

Hey

There's a girl