I Love You

                                         



I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings


And I can't let you go, your hand print's on my soul


But I stay, when It's hard or it's wrong, or we're making mistakes


For you , I would fall from grace just to touch your face


All these people think love's for show, but I would die for you in secret


No more keepin' score now, I just keep you warm


And at every table, I'll save you a seat


I'm a fire and I'll keep your brittle heart warm if your cascade ocean wave blues come


You're my best friend


I remember how we felt sitting by the water and every time I look at you, it's like the first time


You can hear it in the silence. You can feel it one the way home. You can see it with the lights out


And I know I make the same mistakes every time bridges burn, I never learn , at least I did one thing right


I want to wear his initial on a chain round my neck, chain round my neck... not because he owns me, but cause he

   really knows me


Squeeze my hand three time in the back of the taxi


Can I go where you go? can we always be this close?


With your boots beneath my bed...forever is the sweetest con


And all at once you are the one I have been waiting for king of my heart, body and soul


I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends,

I'd never walk Cornelia shade  street again


I once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden


One single thread of gold tied me to you


Please don't ever become a stranger who's laugh I could recognize anywhere


Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?


All I know is a new found grace. All my days I'll know your face


Long live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life with you


My house of stones, your ivy grows, and now i'm covered in you


Don't want no other shade of blue but you


Say my name and everything just stops


Baby all at once this is enough


I'd like to hangout with you for my whole life


Even in my wrodt times, you could see the best in me


I had the best day with you today


My waves meet your shore, ever and evermore


I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you


All's well that ends well to end up with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's pretty amazing at loving

Hey

There's a girl