I Want To See You Every Moment

 

When problems feel too big, focus on the little things you love- and my loveable things is you and its only moves around you.

This moment im feeling very exhausted, with everything but i dont know how to overcome this situation what i can think now is of you, only you. I want to cry out louder and want you just near me. So you can hug me tightly that all problems and stress is just melt out the same way i do , when im in your arms. 

                            


The most protecting place for me is always your arms. Im feeling so devastating right now, that i could not even think properly so whenever im in shattered conditioned i can think of only you.

This moment i want to just sit calmly and that to just right next to you where i can feel that time is stopped and i dont have to worry about anything in this world . But most good thing is that i can enjoy that specific moment with you.

I miss those moments of my life where i had spends hours with you , just by doing nothing. I dont know how much my missing your presence right now. I think decade have been passed When i  rest my head on your shoulder and can enjoy those beautiful love quotes , that how much you admire me with you.

Please come back now, i just want to be assured that when i open my eyes , you would be sitting next to me and you will ask me that, " do i had good nap"?

It feel like , that the day you left me here alone, everything left me as well. Not every thing but me also, i feel completely vacant now. I have nothing here , everything is just passed away with you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's pretty amazing at loving

Hey

There's a girl